Genevatropin HGH 120iu Kit
Comes with 30ml Bac Stat Sterile Water + 10 insulin pins
Genevatropin™ (Genevatropin [rDNA origin] injectable delivery) is an effective solution to supplement natural human growth hormone for people who may be deficient in this hormone.
Genevatropin™ has been scientifically developed to treat various growth hormone deficiencies and particularly to treat aGHD (adult growth hormone deficiency). Some people do not naturally produce enough human growth hormone and this hormone rapidly declines with age. The use of Genevatropin?will elevate their hGH and IGF-1 levels providing numerous benefits to the patient.
Genevatropin™ is produced utilizing Recombinant DNA Secretion Technology. This advanced technology providesa bio-identical hormone replicatingthe exact amino acid sequence of natural human growth hormone that is made by the pituitary gland (191 aa sequence).
Genevatropin™ is an exact replica of the amino acid sequence of natural human growth hormone that is made by the pituitary (191 aa sequence).
HGH injections are approved for treating short stature of unknown cause as well as poor growth due to a number of medical causes, including:
- Turner’s syndrome, a genetic disorder that affects a girl’s development
- Prader-Willi syndrome, an uncommon genetic disorder causing poor muscle tone, low levels of sex hormones, and a constant feeling of hunger
- Chronic kidney disease
- HGH deficiency or insufficiency
- Children born small for gestational age
In adults, approved uses of HGH include:
- Short bowel syndrome, a condition in which nutrients are not properly absorbed due to severe intestinal disease or the surgical removal of a large portion of the small intestine
- HGH deficiency due to rare pituitary tumors or their treatment
- Muscle-wasting disease associated with HIV/AIDS
Possible side effects of HGH use include:
- Nerve, muscle, or joint pain
- Swelling due to fluid in the body’s tissues (edema)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Numbness and tingling of the skin
- High cholesterol levels
HGH can also increase the risk of diabetes and contribute to the growth of cancerous tumors.
Following a therapeutic dosing schedule, the standard dosage would be around 1-3 iu in a single day. Occasionally, therapists will stretch the dose out to about 4 IU’s. The typical male subject will need 6-8 IU’s of HGH if it’s strictly for immediate performance benefit.